Please find attached our Annual Report for 2011 (pdf).
The details of our work in 2011 are presented in the Annual Report. Some significant figures are presented below.
Volunteering in numbers in 2011
- 2,968 participants in training programs for volunteers or mentors of voluntary work;
- 977 individuals and organisations advised in seeking voluntary aid or voluntary work;
- 768 organisations included in the Slovenian network of voluntary organisations;
- 430 employees from five companies participated in corporate events;
- 359 registered volunteers at our portal prostovoljstvo.org;
- 144 completed training programs;
- 16 organised and realised corporate events.
Fruits of Society in numbers for 2011
- 833 participants at 34 introductory workshops;
- 66 organisations included (schools, public establishments);
- 51 volunteers at 5 training programs;
- 54 mentors at 4 training programs.
House Fruits of Society in numbers for 2011
- 5198 completed voluntary work hours;
- 957 participants of training programs;
- 235 intergenerational workshops at the House Fruits of Society;
- 130 volunteers active in the realisation of programs;
- 34 introductory workshops on the topic of intergenerational cooperation;
- 10 themed training programs.
Migration program for 2011 in numbers
- More than 1400 migrant workers are informed of their rights and opportunities for education and employment;
- 600 performed counselling sessions for migrant workers;
- 409 users (refugees, seekers of international protection, underage migrants) were offered psychosocial assistance and support.
Clinic in 2011 in numbers
- 832 registered users of the clinic;
- 40 volunteer doctors provide medical care for users;
- 16 users were helped in arranging their health insurance and enter into the healthcare system.